2nd Sep 2016 - Bikes, Camera, Action... #HDRoadToFaak
Go big on your #HDRoadToFaak journey and share your best moments with us.
Your Harley®, your chapter, your friends, the people you meet and the sights you see… riding to European Bike Week® is much more than a journey, it’s an experience!
Post your Harley-Davidson® images on the way to and at European Bike Week® using the #HDRoadToFaak hashtag via Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and we’ll include a selection of the best on the big screen at the European Bike Week® event itself!
You’ll also see them on the Harley-Davidson® European Bike Week® Events website, plus galleries on H.O.G.® social media channels. Also, the HOG® magazine editorial team will be judging their favourites to include in the next issue!
Rules and tips:
Screw it – there are no rules for what makes a good image to share. But here are a few guidelines to help get your photos and videos featured in our #HDRoadToFaak galleries…
1. Use the #HDRoadToFaak hashtag or we may not find your images or videos.
2. The people you ride with, the places you travel through and the new folks you meet are what make the journey so special – as well as your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle, of course. Share a bit of everything.
3. Get creative – wide angles, reflections… the fun stuff is what makes an image or video so special. As well as a selection of all the images we receive appearing here and on social channels, HOG® magazine editors will be choosing their favourites to feature in the magazine.
4. Don’t worry if you’re not an experienced photographer – just go for it!
5. Don’t forget to @ or # your chapter and Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.
We’ll be posting updates and images so be sure to follow us on:
For more information and to view the image gallery click here